22 Apartments for Rent Near Long Beach City College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Long Beach Accessible Apartments (15)
- Long Beach Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Long Beach Apartments with Garages (58)
- Long Beach Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Long Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (54)
- Long Beach Apartments with Parking (104)
- Long Beach Apartments with Pools (33)
- Long Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Long Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (66)
- Long Beach Furnished Apartments (17)
- Long Beach Luxury Apartments (126)
- Long Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (69)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Lakewood, CA Apartments (18)
- Bellflower, CA Apartments (7)
- Paramount, CA Apartments (5)
- Carson, CA Apartments (7)
- Artesia, CA Apartments (5)
- Los Alamitos, CA Apartments (5)
- Seal Beach, CA Apartments (9)
- Cerritos, CA Apartments (12)
- Cypress, CA Apartments (10)
- Lynwood, CA Apartments (4)
- Norwalk, CA Apartments (10)
- West Carson, CA Apartments (4)
- Downey, CA Apartments (19)
- Willowbrook, CA Apartments (3)
- South Gate, CA Apartments (7)
- Lomita, CA Apartments (15)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Long Beach City College?
The average rent for an apartment near Long Beach City College is $3,070.