1,364 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Irvine, CA
- Irvine Accessible Apartments (11)
- Irvine Apartments with Balconies (101)
- Irvine Apartments with Garages (116)
- Irvine Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Irvine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (80)
- Irvine Apartments with Parking (152)
- Irvine Apartments with Pools (155)
- Irvine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (63)
- Irvine Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Irvine Furnished Apartments (27)
- Irvine Luxury Apartments (202)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Irvine (19)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Irvine (18)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Irvine (11)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Irvine (7)
- Tustin Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Laguna Woods Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- North Tustin Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lake Forest Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Aliso Viejo Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Newport Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Laguna Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Santa Ana Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Laguna Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Irvine?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Irvine?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Irvine?
It all started out with a dream. You were hardcore. You were going to move to California, become the star of a rockin' metal band and live large in the limelight. Fame & fortune were going to be yours. And then something happened. You turned eighteen! You went to college. You graduated, got this bizarre thing called a career, maybe even a girlfriend, maybe even a wife! Maybe now you have kids, or would like them in the near future and yet, there's still that eighteen year old buried som...
Having trouble with Craigslist Irvine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Irvine should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Irvine may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Irvine. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.