71 Studio Apartments for Rent in Irvine, CA
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Irvine (2)
- Irvine Accessible Apartments (12)
- Irvine Apartments with Balconies (108)
- Irvine Apartments with Garages (115)
- Irvine Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Irvine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Irvine Apartments with Parking (135)
- Irvine Apartments with Pools (162)
- Irvine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Irvine Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Irvine Furnished Apartments (26)
- Irvine Luxury Apartments (228)
- Irvine Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Irvine (6)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Irvine (7)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Irvine (6)
- Tustin Studio Apartments (2)
- Lake Forest Studio Apartments (1)
- Newport Beach Studio Apartments (6)
- Santa Ana Studio Apartments (7)
- Laguna Beach Studio Apartments (1)
- Orange Studio Apartments (4)
- Mission Viejo Studio Apartments (5)
- Costa Mesa Studio Apartments (6)
- Laguna Niguel Studio Apartments (1)
- Anaheim Studio Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Irvine?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Irvine?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Irvine?
It all started out with a dream. You were hardcore. You were going to move to California, become the star of a rockin' metal band and live large in the limelight. Fame & fortune were going to be yours. And then something happened. You turned eighteen! You went to college. You graduated, got this bizarre thing called a career, maybe even a girlfriend, maybe even a wife! Maybe now you have kids, or would like them in the near future and yet, there's still that eighteen year old buried som...
Having trouble with Craigslist Irvine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Irvine living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Irvine during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.