1,456 Apartments for rent in Irvine, CA with Gyms
- Irvine Accessible Apartments (9)
- Irvine Apartments with Balconies (101)
- Irvine Apartments with Garages (142)
- Irvine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (80)
- Irvine Apartments with Parking (168)
- Irvine Apartments with Pools (162)
- Irvine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (67)
- Irvine Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Irvine Furnished Apartments (31)
- Irvine Luxury Apartments (226)
- Irvine Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Tustin Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Newport Beach Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Orange Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Gyms (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Irvine?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Irvine?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Irvine?
It all started out with a dream. You were hardcore. You were going to move to California, become the star of a rockin' metal band and live large in the limelight. Fame & fortune were going to be yours. And then something happened. You turned eighteen! You went to college. You graduated, got this bizarre thing called a career, maybe even a girlfriend, maybe even a wife! Maybe now you have kids, or would like them in the near future and yet, there's still that eighteen year old buried som...
Having trouble with Craigslist Irvine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Irvine renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.