494 Apartments for rent in Irvine, CA with Garages
- Irvine Accessible Apartments (10)
- Irvine Apartments with Balconies (103)
- Irvine Apartments with Gyms (41)
- Irvine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (80)
- Irvine Apartments with Parking (170)
- Irvine Apartments with Pools (152)
- Irvine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (66)
- Irvine Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Irvine Furnished Apartments (30)
- Irvine Luxury Apartments (223)
- Irvine Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Tustin Apartments with Garages (18)
- North Tustin Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Garages (25)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Garages (28)
- Newport Beach Apartments with Garages (96)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Garages (28)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Garages (49)
- Orange Apartments with Garages (25)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Garages (34)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Irvine?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Irvine?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Irvine?
It all started out with a dream. You were hardcore. You were going to move to California, become the star of a rockin' metal band and live large in the limelight. Fame & fortune were going to be yours. And then something happened. You turned eighteen! You went to college. You graduated, got this bizarre thing called a career, maybe even a girlfriend, maybe even a wife! Maybe now you have kids, or would like them in the near future and yet, there's still that eighteen year old buried som...
Having trouble with Craigslist Irvine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Irvine apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.