2,630 Apartments for rent in Orlando, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Orlando Accessible Apartments (70)
- Orlando Apartments with Garages (190)
- Orlando Apartments with Gyms (224)
- Orlando Apartments with Hardwood Floors (140)
- Orlando Apartments with Parking (268)
- Orlando Apartments with Pools (284)
- Orlando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (276)
- Orlando Dog Friendly Apartments (256)
- Orlando Furnished Apartments (23)
- Orlando Luxury Apartments (391)
- Orlando Pet Friendly Apartments (263)
- Conway Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Pine Castle Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Azalea Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Southchase Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Winter Park Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Fairview Shores Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Orlovista Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Goldenrod Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Orlando?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Orlando?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Orlando?
Full of culture, food, music, art, and Disney, Orlando is the place where dreams come true...including your dream of finding the perfect apartment! Whether you’re a student, musician, aspiring chef, Disney fan, or just wanting a warm, sunny place to be, Orlando is your place. See our full guide to find the right area for making your next home!
Orlando. The happiest place on earth, home to various theme parks, a world of amusement, great rental apartments, and tons of culture. Banking, logistics, and aerospace all have a notable presence in Orlando too, and let us not forget it’s home to our beloved Tupperware. Despite the many goings-on, Orlando is relatively small. Only about 255,000 people call the city home, which means that the surrounding areas are both thickly settled with renters and very much part of the tourist and resident scene. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Orlando renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.