1,189 Apartments for rent in Aurora, CO with Hardwood Floors
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (48)
- Aurora Apartments with Balconies (240)
- Aurora Apartments with Garages (190)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (65)
- Aurora Apartments with Parking (260)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (136)
- Aurora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (136)
- Aurora Dog Friendly Apartments (280)
- Aurora Furnished Apartments (8)
- Aurora Luxury Apartments (314)
- Aurora Pet Friendly Apartments (284)
- Denver Apartments with Hardwood Floors (483)
- Dove Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cherry Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Centennial Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Inverness Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Stonegate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Commerce City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Parker Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Aurora?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Aurora?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Aurora?
Thinking about making the move to Aurora, Colorado? Does the idea of hiking, skiing and biking year-round appeal to you? Are you a little bit country, a little bit rock-y mount? Then ponder no more. Aurora awaits you.
From any vantage point in the “Rocky Mountain” state, you can see a glow just beyond the city of Denver. Relatively large and extremely residential, that glow is the city of Aurora; Colorado’s 3rd most popular city, so large that it spreads across three counties. Boasting over 80 parks and 4 golf courses it is easy to see how this captivating, suburban town has become home to lovers of the great outdoors, as well as those looking for a settled place to call home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Aurora? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Aurora renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.