187 Studio Apartments for Rent in Aurora, CO
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (43)
- Aurora Apartments with Balconies (178)
- Aurora Apartments with Garages (135)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (73)
- Aurora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (91)
- Aurora Apartments with Parking (192)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (114)
- Aurora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (142)
- Aurora Dog Friendly Apartments (211)
- Aurora Furnished Apartments (13)
- Aurora Luxury Apartments (235)
- Aurora Pet Friendly Apartments (215)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Aurora (2)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Aurora (18)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Aurora (18)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Aurora (12)
- Denver Studio Apartments (160)
- Centennial Studio Apartments (4)
- Parker Studio Apartments (2)
- Glendale Studio Apartments (3)
- Lone Tree Studio Apartments (2)
- Englewood Studio Apartments (5)
- Highlands Ranch Studio Apartments (1)
- Thornton Studio Apartments (2)
- Littleton Studio Apartments (1)
- Westminster Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Aurora?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Aurora?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Aurora?
Thinking about making the move to Aurora, Colorado? Does the idea of hiking, skiing and biking year-round appeal to you? Are you a little bit country, a little bit rock-y mount? Then ponder no more. Aurora awaits you.
From any vantage point in the “Rocky Mountain” state, you can see a glow just beyond the city of Denver. Relatively large and extremely residential, that glow is the city of Aurora; Colorado’s 3rd most popular city, so large that it spreads across three counties. Boasting over 80 parks and 4 golf courses it is easy to see how this captivating, suburban town has become home to lovers of the great outdoors, as well as those looking for a settled place to call home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Aurora? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Aurora living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Aurora during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.