196 Apartments in Aurora
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (41)
- Aurora Apartments with Balconies (158)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (69)
- Aurora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (84)
- Aurora Apartments with Parking (189)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (110)
- Aurora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (128)
- Aurora Dog Friendly Apartments (188)
- Aurora Furnished Apartments (10)
- Aurora Luxury Apartments (205)
- Aurora Pet Friendly Apartments (191)
- Denver Apartments with Garages (378)
- Cherry Creek Apartments with Garages (3)
- Centennial Apartments with Garages (33)
- Inverness Apartments with Garages (2)
- Stonegate Apartments with Garages (2)
- Commerce City Apartments with Garages (12)
- Holly Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Parker Apartments with Garages (20)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Garages (6)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Aurora?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Aurora?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Aurora?
Thinking about making the move to Aurora, Colorado? Does the idea of hiking, skiing and biking year-round appeal to you? Are you a little bit country, a little bit rock-y mount? Then ponder no more. Aurora awaits you.
From any vantage point in the “Rocky Mountain” state, you can see a glow just beyond the city of Denver. Relatively large and extremely residential, that glow is the city of Aurora; Colorado’s 3rd most popular city, so large that it spreads across three counties. Boasting over 80 parks and 4 golf courses it is easy to see how this captivating, suburban town has become home to lovers of the great outdoors, as well as those looking for a settled place to call home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Aurora? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Aurora apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.