816 Apartments for rent in Laguna Hills, CA with Garages
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Parking (4)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Pools (3)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Laguna Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Laguna Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Garages (8)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Garages (11)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Garages (17)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Garages (15)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Garages (12)
- Irvine Apartments with Garages (39)
- Dana Point Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Laguna Hills?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Laguna Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Laguna Hills?
"Through Laguna Beach, or on the streets of Hollywood, even up in Santa Cruz, they're twisting and they're turning all night long. Every good old boy needs a California Girl, my only type of girl, a California Girl. Every good old boy needs a California Girl." (-Fight Fair, "California Girls")
Above the swirling waves, entitled young folks from reality TV shows, and the busy downtown area of Laguna Beach is Laguna Hills, a somewhat more mature yet just as gorgeous city that offers panoramic views of mountains, canyons, and the sea from its lofty position in South Orange County. Bursting with traditional recreational opportunities, such as movie theaters, fine restaurants, and golf courses, and less common options, such as hiking trails, horseback riding and fossil reefs, Laguna Hills is a pretty idyllic, if expensive, place to live. The near-perfect weather certainly draws people in from all over the nation, but it’s the accessiblefriendly community and wealth of amenities that distinguish it from other cities. See more
Laguna Hills apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.