1,746 Apartments for rent in Santa Ana, CA with Garages
- Santa Ana Accessible Apartments (7)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Parking (37)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Pools (21)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Santa Ana Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Santa Ana Furnished Apartments (2)
- Santa Ana Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Tustin Apartments with Garages (18)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Garages (9)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Garages (43)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Garages (19)
- Orange Apartments with Garages (25)
- North Tustin Apartments with Garages (4)
- Anaheim Apartments with Garages (52)
- Westminster Apartments with Garages (10)
- Newport Beach Apartments with Garages (92)
- Irvine Apartments with Garages (137)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Santa Ana?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Santa Ana?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Ana?
Those mad, Santa Ana winds are blowing in from the desert, inflating your passion and calling your name. When you’re left-coast bound and singing: “California here I come,” don’t be afraid to dive right into the mouth of the madness and find yourself an apartment in Santa Ana, the biggest city in the O.C.
Like most of the towns and cities in Orange County, however, the neighborhoods in Santa Ana range wildly in price and style. To help you pinpoint the perfect pad, here’s a helpful guide to the city’s most popular living locales.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Ana? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Santa Ana apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.