704 Apartments for rent in Aliso Viejo, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Aliso Viejo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Parking (24)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Pools (12)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Aliso Viejo Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Aliso Viejo Furnished Apartments (2)
- Aliso Viejo Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Garages (7)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Garages (7)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Garages (51)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Garages (52)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Garages (30)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Garages (26)
- Irvine Apartments with Garages (134)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Garages (10)
- Dana Point Apartments with Garages (51)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Aliso Viejo?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Aliso Viejo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Aliso Viejo?
"Nothing left but sand /Laguna Beach ran through our hands" -- "Laguna Beach," Legendary Pink Dots
Aliso Viejo is a beautiful city in Orange County, California, just east of Crystal Cove State Park and Laguna Beach! With a population just under 50,000, this is an excellent city to live in. Aliso Beach is one of the main attractions for both locals and tourists in this sunny, Southern California city. Just along the Pacific Ocean, surfing, paddle boarding, swimming, and kite boarding are all extremely popular local sports. However, many prefer to lounge on the sand soaking up the sun, or to walk along the beach, people-watching and enjoying that envious SoCal weather. If the beach begins to bore you (but why would it?) there is also the Laguna Canyon Winery, which offers tours and tastes of its seasonal harvest. United Parcel Service and Pacific Life are two of the largest employers in Aliso Viejo, with Quest Software and QLogic coming in close behind them. The city of Aliso Viejo is an excellent place to settle in and grow with the locals and the environment. So how fast can you get here? See more
Aliso Viejo apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.