Apply here: www.avail.co/apply/bD1lt
Available Nov 15th! Do not disturb current tenants - apply above to schedule a tour.
Welcome to your beautiful, bright, spacious home! Enjoy your morning coffee on the charming front porch, or an evening glass of wine in the large, tree-filled backyard! The open 2,500 square foot floor plan boasts tons of natural light, brand NEW wood flooring, formal dining room, office space, renovated kitchen w/ eat-in island, and two large living areas that are perfect for entertaining, his and her closets, large master bathroom with spa tub. The backyard is equipped with a grill, patio set, fire pit, hammock, ping pong table, and more!
All 3 large bedrooms are upstairs, along with the second living area, tons of closet space, and a convenient laundry/mud room with brand NEW SMART WASHER & DRYER. The extra large master bedroom features NEW hardwood floors and two closets (1 large walk-in). The massive master bath is an oasis with bright windows, double vanity, and large spa tub.
- Nest Learning Thermostat
- Nest Smart Keyless Entry
- Smart Washer & Dryer (delay start, notifications, etc.)
- AT&T Uverse wifi already installed
- Sprinkler system
- Garage door with remote access
This home is nestled on a quiet and safe cul-de-sac in the beloved Oak Hill community of Legend Oaks, just minutes from highway 71 and MoPac with immediate access to everything Austin has to offer! Retreat to the PRIVATE community pool during the heat of the summer and enjoy the countless walking trails that surround the neighborhood. Schools feed into highly ranked Patton Elementary, Small Middle, and Austin High School.
- 15 minutes to Zilker Park, Barton Springs, South Congress, and more
- 20 minutes to the airport and East Austin
- 20 minutes to the hill country, Dripping Springs, Wineries, Lake Austin, and Lake Travis
- Access to the PRIVATE community pool (no summer city crowds!)
- TWO HEB grocery stores within 5 minutes, 3 miles to Costco, Target, Home Depot, Whole Foods, and Best Buy
- Tons of local restaurants (Jack Allen’s Farm-to-Table, District Kitchen, Slab BBQ, Chuy’s TexMex, and more), entertainment, movies (Alamo Drafthouse) within minutes
- Minutes to Latta Branch greenbelt, Barton Creek greenbelt, D. Nichols Pool, Circle C
- Well-maintained and recently updated with a new roof, floors, fence, HVAC, sprinkler system
*Renter is responsible for all utilities and yard maintenance.