- Austin Accessible Apartments (307)
- Austin Affordable Apartments (5)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (878)
- Austin Apartments with Garages (551)
- Austin Apartments with Gyms (466)
- Austin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (593)
- Austin Apartments with Parking (934)
- Austin Apartments with Pools (645)
- Austin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (740)
- Austin Dog Friendly Apartments (1002)
- Austin Furnished Apartments (95)
- Austin Luxury Apartments (1224)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Austin (493)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Austin (547)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Austin (400)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Austin (154)
- Wells Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Hornsby Bend Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Manchaca Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hudson Bend Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bee Cave Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Brushy Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pflugerville Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
- Cedar Park Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Manor Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Lakeway Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Austin?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Austin?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Austin?
Best known as the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin has lots to offer anyone, even those of us who are not music junkies. It’s got a thriving cultural scene, gorgeous scenery, a strong business presence, unique culture, and more, all in the midst of an environment that blends fun and serenity. Read on for our complete city guide to Austin, as an aid to you as you search for the perfect apartment!
To the northwest of the city lie established neighborhoods that some claim to feel more like Dallas than Austin. One of these is Arboretum Area, which offers top retail, great schools, high tech employers, tons of apartments, and lots of dining and nightspot options. The tech companies and University of Texas research campus are big draws for the population who live there. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Austin should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Austin may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Austin. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.