- Austin Apartments under $1,000 (62)
- Austin Apartments under $1,100 (129)
- Austin Apartments under $800 (2)
- Austin Apartments under $900 (9)
- Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments in Austin (434)
- Cheap 2 Bedroom Apartments in Austin (351)
- Cheap 3 Bedroom Apartments in Austin (122)
- Cheap Studio Apartments in Austin (108)
- Austin Accessible Apartments (315)
- Austin Affordable Apartments (5)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (879)
- Austin Apartments with Garages (549)
- Austin Apartments with Gyms (470)
- Austin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (590)
- Austin Apartments with Parking (939)
- Austin Apartments with Pools (644)
- Austin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (745)
- Austin Dog Friendly Apartments (1004)
- Austin Furnished Apartments (97)
- Austin Luxury Apartments (1216)
- Austin Pet Friendly Apartments (1014)
- Brushy Creek Cheap Apartments (3)
- Cedar Park Cheap Apartments (18)
- Round Rock Cheap Apartments (29)
- Kyle Cheap Apartments (20)
- Georgetown Cheap Apartments (1)
- San Marcos Cheap Apartments (11)
- New Braunfels Cheap Apartments (23)
- Seguin Cheap Apartments (6)
- Harker Heights Cheap Apartments (3)
- Killeen Cheap Apartments (36)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Austin?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Austin?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Austin?
Best known as the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin has lots to offer anyone, even those of us who are not music junkies. It’s got a thriving cultural scene, gorgeous scenery, a strong business presence, unique culture, and more, all in the midst of an environment that blends fun and serenity. Read on for our complete city guide to Austin, as an aid to you as you search for the perfect apartment!
To the northwest of the city lie established neighborhoods that some claim to feel more like Dallas than Austin. One of these is Arboretum Area, which offers top retail, great schools, high tech employers, tons of apartments, and lots of dining and nightspot options. The tech companies and University of Texas research campus are big draws for the population who live there. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Austin takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Austin by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Austin in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Austin.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Austin. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Austin.