- Austin Accessible Apartments (315)
- Austin Affordable Apartments (5)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (879)
- Austin Apartments with Garages (549)
- Austin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (590)
- Austin Apartments with Parking (939)
- Austin Apartments with Pools (644)
- Austin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (745)
- Austin Dog Friendly Apartments (1004)
- Austin Furnished Apartments (100)
- Austin Luxury Apartments (1216)
- Austin Pet Friendly Apartments (1012)
- Wells Branch Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Hornsby Bend Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Manchaca Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hudson Bend Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Manor Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lakeway Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Austin?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Austin?
Best known as the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin has lots to offer anyone, even those of us who are not music junkies. It’s got a thriving cultural scene, gorgeous scenery, a strong business presence, unique culture, and more, all in the midst of an environment that blends fun and serenity. Read on for our complete city guide to Austin, as an aid to you as you search for the perfect apartment!
To the northwest of the city lie established neighborhoods that some claim to feel more like Dallas than Austin. One of these is Arboretum Area, which offers top retail, great schools, high tech employers, tons of apartments, and lots of dining and nightspot options. The tech companies and University of Texas research campus are big draws for the population who live there. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Austin renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.