8,347 Apartments for rent in Austin, TX with Pools
- Austin Accessible Apartments (241)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (595)
- Austin Apartments with Garages (383)
- Austin Apartments with Gyms (430)
- Austin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (465)
- Austin Apartments with Parking (664)
- Austin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (498)
- Austin Dog Friendly Apartments (648)
- Austin Furnished Apartments (66)
- Austin Luxury Apartments (808)
- Austin Pet Friendly Apartments (648)
- Barton Creek Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wells Branch Apartments with Pools (5)
- Hudson Bend Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Pools (4)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Pools (3)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Pools (29)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Pools (19)
- Manor Apartments with Pools (5)
- Lakeway Apartments with Pools (5)
- Buda Apartments with Pools (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Austin?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Austin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Austin?
Best known as the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin has lots to offer anyone, even those of us who are not music junkies. It’s got a thriving cultural scene, gorgeous scenery, a strong business presence, unique culture, and more, all in the midst of an environment that blends fun and serenity. Read on for our complete city guide to Austin, as an aid to you as you search for the perfect apartment!
To the northwest of the city lie established neighborhoods that some claim to feel more like Dallas than Austin. One of these is Arboretum Area, which offers top retail, great schools, high tech employers, tons of apartments, and lots of dining and nightspot options. The tech companies and University of Texas research campus are big draws for the population who live there. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Austin means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Austin could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.