58 Apartments for Rent Near Texas State
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (9)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (57)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (28)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (15)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (49)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (21)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Kyle, TX Apartments (74)
- Wimberley, TX Apartments (3)
- Buda, TX Apartments (15)
- Lockhart, TX Apartments (11)
- New Braunfels, TX Apartments (181)
- Manchaca, TX Apartments (5)
- Seguin, TX Apartments (38)
- McQueeney, TX Apartments (3)
- Canyon Lake, TX Apartments (61)
- Dripping Springs, TX Apartments (7)
- Cibolo, TX Apartments (28)
- Lost Creek, TX Apartments (3)
- West Lake Hills, TX Apartments (2)
- Bee Cave, TX Apartments (7)
- Schertz, TX Apartments (43)
- Austin, TX Apartments (1459)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Texas State University?
The average rent for an apartment near Texas State University is $1,440.