898 Apartments for rent in Austin, TX with Move-in Specials
- Austin Accessible Apartments (237)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (595)
- Austin Apartments with Garages (382)
- Austin Apartments with Gyms (433)
- Austin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (465)
- Austin Apartments with Parking (662)
- Austin Apartments with Pools (529)
- Austin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (498)
- Austin Dog Friendly Apartments (656)
- Austin Furnished Apartments (64)
- Austin Luxury Apartments (816)
- Austin Pet Friendly Apartments (656)
Best known as the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin has lots to offer anyone, even those of us who are not music junkies. It’s got a thriving cultural scene, gorgeous scenery, a strong business presence, unique culture, and more, all in the midst of an environment that blends fun and serenity. Read on for our complete city guide to Austin, as an aid to you as you search for the perfect apartment!
To the northwest of the city lie established neighborhoods that some claim to feel more like Dallas than Austin. One of these is Arboretum Area, which offers top retail, great schools, high tech employers, tons of apartments, and lots of dining and nightspot options. The tech companies and University of Texas research campus are big draws for the population who live there. See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Austin apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Austin apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.