8,204 Apartments for rent in Austin, TX with Garages
- Austin Accessible Apartments (236)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (592)
- Austin Apartments with Gyms (426)
- Austin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (462)
- Austin Apartments with Parking (655)
- Austin Apartments with Pools (519)
- Austin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (490)
- Austin Dog Friendly Apartments (644)
- Austin Furnished Apartments (62)
- Austin Luxury Apartments (803)
- Austin Pet Friendly Apartments (644)
- Barton Creek Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wells Branch Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hornsby Bend Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Garages (6)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Garages (26)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Garages (27)
- Manor Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lakeway Apartments with Garages (5)
- Buda Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Austin?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Austin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Austin?
Best known as the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin has lots to offer anyone, even those of us who are not music junkies. It’s got a thriving cultural scene, gorgeous scenery, a strong business presence, unique culture, and more, all in the midst of an environment that blends fun and serenity. Read on for our complete city guide to Austin, as an aid to you as you search for the perfect apartment!
To the northwest of the city lie established neighborhoods that some claim to feel more like Dallas than Austin. One of these is Arboretum Area, which offers top retail, great schools, high tech employers, tons of apartments, and lots of dining and nightspot options. The tech companies and University of Texas research campus are big draws for the population who live there. See more
Austin apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.