264 Apartments for Rent in Nashville, TN with Pools
- Nashville Accessible Apartments (125)
- Nashville Apartments with Balconies (406)
- Nashville Apartments with Garages (217)
- Nashville Apartments with Gyms (217)
- Nashville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (313)
- Nashville Apartments with Parking (450)
- Nashville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (353)
- Nashville Dog Friendly Apartments (591)
- Nashville Furnished Apartments (55)
- Nashville Luxury Apartments (581)
- Nashville Pet Friendly Apartments (601)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Pools (1)
- Brentwood Apartments with Pools (7)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Hendersonville Apartments with Pools (20)
- Millersville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Nolensville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Franklin Apartments with Pools (32)
- Ashland City Apartments with Pools (2)
- La Vergne Apartments with Pools (7)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Pools (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Nashville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Nashville?
Nashville’s a city so lovely you could write a song about it. In fact, you and 60,000 other songwriters here could put the words to music. Yes, in “Music City,” selling that country hit may take a while but you don’t have to live in your car in the meantime. Your new apartment is waiting to be discovered in one of the great neighborhoods of Nashville. Now that should be music to your ears.
Having trouble with Craigslist Nashville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Nashville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Nashville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.