240 Apartments for rent in Clarksville, TN with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Clarksville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Clarksville Apartments with Balconies (129)
- Clarksville Apartments with Garages (81)
- Clarksville Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Clarksville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Clarksville Apartments with Parking (109)
- Clarksville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (73)
- Clarksville Dog Friendly Apartments (175)
- Clarksville Furnished Apartments (6)
- Clarksville Luxury Apartments (206)
- Clarksville Pet Friendly Apartments (175)
- Oak Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hopkinsville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ashland City Apartments with Pools (3)
- Millersville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Pools (3)
- White House Apartments with Pools (1)
- Nashville Apartments with Pools (247)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hendersonville Apartments with Pools (22)
- Brentwood Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Clarksville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Clarksville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Clarksville?
Located on the Cumberland River, Clarksville, Tennessee is a town of all trades. Clarksville calls itself “Tennessee’s Top Spot” due to its high elevation; however, it’s not just the altitude that makes this city stand out.
Clarksville is no sleepy southern town. In fact, due to its history (home to the first newspaper in Tennessee) and climate (gets a bit hot here in the summer), Clarksville is full of adventure. Are you ready to begin yours? See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Clarksville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Clarksville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.