252 Studio Apartments for rent in Nashville, TN
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Nashville (46)
- Nashville Accessible Apartments (111)
- Nashville Apartments with Balconies (262)
- Nashville Apartments with Garages (140)
- Nashville Apartments with Gyms (161)
- Nashville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (204)
- Nashville Apartments with Parking (279)
- Nashville Apartments with Pools (193)
- Nashville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (220)
- Nashville Dog Friendly Apartments (334)
- Nashville Furnished Apartments (43)
- Nashville Luxury Apartments (334)
- Nashville Pet Friendly Apartments (336)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Nashville (48)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Nashville (44)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Nashville?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Nashville?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Nashville?
Nashville’s a city so lovely you could write a song about it. In fact, you and 60,000 other songwriters here could put the words to music. Yes, in “Music City,” selling that country hit may take a while but you don’t have to live in your car in the meantime. Your new apartment is waiting to be discovered in one of the great neighborhoods of Nashville. Now that should be music to your ears.
Having trouble with Craigslist Nashville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Nashville living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Nashville during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.