182 Apartments for Rent Near Vanderbilt University
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Nashville Accessible Apartments (133)
- Nashville Apartments with Balconies (431)
- Nashville Apartments with Garages (232)
- Nashville Apartments with Gyms (235)
- Nashville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (319)
- Nashville Apartments with Parking (465)
- Nashville Apartments with Pools (296)
- Nashville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (365)
- Nashville Dog Friendly Apartments (615)
- Nashville Furnished Apartments (60)
- Nashville Luxury Apartments (586)
- Nashville Pet Friendly Apartments (620)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Berry Hill, TN Apartments (3)
- Brentwood, TN Apartments (10)
- Goodlettsville, TN Apartments (5)
- Green Hill, TN Apartments (3)
- Hendersonville, TN Apartments (40)
- Millersville, TN Apartments (9)
- Nolensville, TN Apartments (3)
- Franklin, TN Apartments (59)
- Ashland City, TN Apartments (4)
- La Vergne, TN Apartments (34)
- Mount Juliet, TN Apartments (25)
- White House, TN Apartments (6)
- Smyrna, TN Apartments (18)
- Springfield, TN Apartments (4)
- Gallatin, TN Apartments (37)
- Thompson's Station, TN Apartments (5)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Vanderbilt University?
The average rent for an apartment near Vanderbilt University is $2,380.