572 Furnished Apartments for rent in Nashville, TN
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Nashville (26)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Nashville (27)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Nashville (11)
- Nashville Accessible Apartments (118)
- Nashville Apartments with Balconies (270)
- Nashville Apartments with Garages (149)
- Nashville Apartments with Gyms (171)
- Nashville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (213)
- Nashville Apartments with Parking (291)
- Nashville Apartments with Pools (210)
- Nashville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (232)
- Nashville Dog Friendly Apartments (347)
- Nashville Furnished Luxury Apartments (39)
- Nashville Luxury Apartments (351)
- Nashville Pet Friendly Apartments (349)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Nashville?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Nashville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Nashville?
Nashville’s a city so lovely you could write a song about it. In fact, you and 60,000 other songwriters here could put the words to music. Yes, in “Music City,” selling that country hit may take a while but you don’t have to live in your car in the meantime. Your new apartment is waiting to be discovered in one of the great neighborhoods of Nashville. Now that should be music to your ears.
Having trouble with Craigslist Nashville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Nashville can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Nashville as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.