1,096 Studio Apartments for rent in College Park, MD
- College Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- College Park Apartments with Balconies (9)
- College Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- College Park Apartments with Gyms (6)
- College Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- College Park Apartments with Parking (11)
- College Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- College Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- College Park Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- College Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- College Park Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in College Park (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in College Park (4)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in College Park (2)
- Riverdale Park Studio Apartments (2)
- Hyattsville Studio Apartments (4)
- Greenbelt Studio Apartments (2)
- Mount Rainier Studio Apartments (1)
- New Carrollton Studio Apartments (2)
- Takoma Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Silver Spring Studio Apartments (22)
- Lanham Studio Apartments (1)
- Laurel Studio Apartments (3)
- Capitol Heights Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in College Park?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in College Park?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in College Park?
The College Park Aviation museum calls this town home.
College Park is every bit a place for the you. We have the information you need to help you find an apartment in College Park, MD, so come along as we explore your options! Located in Prince George’s County, Maryland, College Park is home to more than 30,450 people.
Having trouble with Craigslist College Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of College Park living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in College Park during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.