895 Studio Apartments for rent in Alexandria, VA
- Alexandria Accessible Apartments (60)
- Alexandria Apartments with Balconies (144)
- Alexandria Apartments with Garages (94)
- Alexandria Apartments with Gyms (111)
- Alexandria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (109)
- Alexandria Apartments with Parking (162)
- Alexandria Apartments with Pools (112)
- Alexandria Apartments with Washer-Dryers (142)
- Alexandria Dog Friendly Apartments (129)
- Alexandria Furnished Apartments (23)
- Alexandria Luxury Apartments (155)
- Alexandria Pet Friendly Apartments (128)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Alexandria (4)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Alexandria (33)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Alexandria (39)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Alexandria (26)
- Huntington Studio Apartments (1)
- Bailey's Crossroads Studio Apartments (2)
- Arlington Studio Apartments (68)
- Seven Corners Studio Apartments (1)
- Glassmanor Studio Apartments (1)
- Annandale Studio Apartments (2)
- Falls Church Studio Apartments (9)
- Washington Studio Apartments (251)
- Oxon Hill Studio Apartments (1)
- Temple Hills Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Alexandria?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Alexandria?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Alexandria?
Having trouble with Craigslist Alexandria? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Alexandria living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Alexandria during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.