1,847 Apartments for rent in Colorado Springs, CO with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Colorado Springs Accessible Apartments (74)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Garages (259)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Gyms (93)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (170)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Parking (370)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Pools (149)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (268)
- Colorado Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (382)
- Colorado Springs Furnished Apartments (31)
- Colorado Springs Luxury Apartments (486)
- Colorado Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (399)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Stratmoor Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Security-Widefield Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Manitou Springs Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Gleneagle Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fountain Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Black Forest Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Monument Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Woodmoor Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Woodland Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Colorado Springs?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Colorado Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Colorado Springs?
Situated at the base of the southern Rocky Mountains and in between a half dozen military installations, Colorado Springs is a dream location for outdoors enthusiasts, military families, and anyone looking for a home in greener pastures. The people in CO Springs are open-minded and full of southern hospitality. Apartments are very affordable for the most part, and come complete with mountain views, wide-open spaces, and all with the conveniences of a big city. Traffic, and weather are all mild....
Having trouble with Craigslist Colorado Springs? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Colorado Springs renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.