2,085 Apartments for rent in Colorado Springs, CO with Garages
- Colorado Springs Accessible Apartments (68)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Balconies (314)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Gyms (92)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (164)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Parking (352)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Pools (135)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (203)
- Colorado Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (366)
- Colorado Springs Furnished Apartments (30)
- Colorado Springs Luxury Apartments (475)
- Colorado Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (380)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Stratmoor Apartments with Garages (3)
- Security-Widefield Apartments with Garages (9)
- Manitou Springs Apartments with Garages (1)
- Gleneagle Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fountain Apartments with Garages (15)
- Black Forest Apartments with Garages (1)
- Monument Apartments with Garages (2)
- Woodmoor Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pueblo West Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Colorado Springs?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Colorado Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Colorado Springs?
Situated at the base of the southern Rocky Mountains and in between a half dozen military installations, Colorado Springs is a dream location for outdoors enthusiasts, military families, and anyone looking for a home in greener pastures. The people in CO Springs are open-minded and full of southern hospitality. Apartments are very affordable for the most part, and come complete with mountain views, wide-open spaces, and all with the conveniences of a big city. Traffic, and weather are all mild....
Having trouble with Craigslist Colorado Springs? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Colorado Springs apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.