29 Studio Apartments for Rent in Colorado Springs, CO
- Colorado Springs Accessible Apartments (98)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Balconies (288)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Garages (245)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Gyms (111)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (186)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Parking (404)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Pools (140)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (279)
- Colorado Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (380)
- Colorado Springs Furnished Apartments (25)
- Colorado Springs Luxury Apartments (484)
- Colorado Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (394)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Colorado Springs (23)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Colorado Springs (27)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Colorado Springs (14)
- Parker Studio Apartments (2)
- Lone Tree Studio Apartments (2)
- Highlands Ranch Studio Apartments (1)
- Centennial Studio Apartments (3)
- Littleton Studio Apartments (3)
- Englewood Studio Apartments (3)
- Aurora Studio Apartments (17)
- Glendale Studio Apartments (4)
- Denver Studio Apartments (161)
- Lakewood Studio Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Colorado Springs?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Colorado Springs?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Colorado Springs?
Situated at the base of the southern Rocky Mountains and in between a half dozen military installations, Colorado Springs is a dream location for outdoors enthusiasts, military families, and anyone looking for a home in greener pastures. The people in CO Springs are open-minded and full of southern hospitality. Apartments are very affordable for the most part, and come complete with mountain views, wide-open spaces, and all with the conveniences of a big city. Traffic, and weather are all mild....
Having trouble with Craigslist Colorado Springs? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Colorado Springs living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Colorado Springs during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.