708 Short-term Apartments for rent in Colorado Springs, CO
- Colorado Springs Accessible Apartments (50)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Balconies (240)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Garages (181)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Gyms (83)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (123)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Parking (268)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Pools (103)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (152)
- Colorado Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (277)
- Colorado Springs Furnished Apartments (17)
- Colorado Springs Luxury Apartments (380)
- Colorado Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (287)
- Cimarron Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Monument Short-term Apartments (1)
- Castle Rock Short-term Apartments (8)
- Parker Short-term Apartments (5)
- Lone Tree Short-term Apartments (11)
- Highlands Ranch Short-term Apartments (4)
- Centennial Short-term Apartments (11)
- Greenwood Village Short-term Apartments (2)
- Littleton Short-term Apartments (17)
- Englewood Short-term Apartments (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Colorado Springs?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Colorado Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Colorado Springs?
Situated at the base of the southern Rocky Mountains and in between a half dozen military installations, Colorado Springs is a dream location for outdoors enthusiasts, military families, and anyone looking for a home in greener pastures. The people in CO Springs are open-minded and full of southern hospitality. Apartments are very affordable for the most part, and come complete with mountain views, wide-open spaces, and all with the conveniences of a big city. Traffic, and weather are all mild....
Having trouble with Craigslist Colorado Springs? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Colorado Springs takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.