1,232 Apartments for rent in Aurora, CO with Balconies
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (41)
- Aurora Apartments with Garages (196)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (67)
- Aurora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (110)
- Aurora Apartments with Parking (272)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (118)
- Aurora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (140)
- Aurora Dog Friendly Apartments (277)
- Aurora Furnished Apartments (13)
- Aurora Luxury Apartments (305)
- Aurora Pet Friendly Apartments (280)
- Denver Apartments with Balconies (563)
- Dove Valley Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cherry Creek Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Centennial Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Stonegate Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Commerce City Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Parker Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Meridian Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Aurora?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Aurora?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Aurora?
Thinking about making the move to Aurora, Colorado? Does the idea of hiking, skiing and biking year-round appeal to you? Are you a little bit country, a little bit rock-y mount? Then ponder no more. Aurora awaits you.
From any vantage point in the “Rocky Mountain” state, you can see a glow just beyond the city of Denver. Relatively large and extremely residential, that glow is the city of Aurora; Colorado’s 3rd most popular city, so large that it spreads across three counties. Boasting over 80 parks and 4 golf courses it is easy to see how this captivating, suburban town has become home to lovers of the great outdoors, as well as those looking for a settled place to call home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Aurora? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Aurora renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.