Light, air, open floor plan and privacy. 1820 S. Dunsmuir is a rare gem,an artist's space set high above a quiet cul-de-sac, it is a carefully designed oasis in Mid-City Los Angeles.
Centrally located with westward facing views of Century City's twin towers, and culturally central near LACMA, La Cienega's gallery row and Washington Blvd's galleries and Museums.
• Brand new dual zone with powerful, whisper quiet AC
• Weekly garden maintenance
• Weekly cedar tub service
• The house is 1,650 square feet with an additional large (700 sq. ft) two car garage with work bench.
• Plentiful parking on the property, room for three cars on the front driveway with additional 2 cars on the side drive, as well as plenty of street parking.
• Xeriscape front garden, with a tiered and shaded back yard patio garden. Mature hedges and fruit trees; persimmon, pomegranate and figs.
• Oregon made cedar tub; custom built, set tucked away and secluded on an upper tier.
• Fully installed ADT security and fire detection system including six months complimentary subscription.
• Large capacity Samsung washer and dryer.