3,774 Apartments for rent in Los Angeles, CA with Gyms
- Los Angeles Accessible Apartments (176)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (979)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (759)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (754)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Parking (1345)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Pools (619)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (648)
- Los Angeles Dog Friendly Apartments (654)
- Los Angeles Furnished Apartments (298)
- Los Angeles Luxury Apartments (1303)
- Los Angeles Pet Friendly Apartments (670)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Gyms (7)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Culver City Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Burbank Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Ladera Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Inglewood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (19)
- San Fernando Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Los Angeles?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Los Angeles?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Los Angeles?
"I see your hair is burnin'. Hills are filled with fire. If they say I never loved you. You know they are a liar. Drivin' down your freeways. Midnight alleys roam. Cops in cars .... LA Woman, you're my woman." (The Doors, 'LA Woman')
Moving to Los Angeles is the continuation of the American dream, of traveling west towards the setting sun and carving out a life on the edge of the world.
The good news: You can do it. Renting an apartment in LA is far easier and less expensive than in cities of comparable size like San Francisco and New York. Legions of dreamers, wanderers, pioneers, artists and those in search for a better life have picked up and moved to the belly of the beast, and so can you.
The bad news: Los Angeles has over 100 definable neighborhoods, and deciding which one of them to live in can be intimidating. However, if you do your research, you too can join the masses in the land of milk and honey, the entertainment capital of the world, the center of the universe: the City of Angels.
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Angeles? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Los Angeles renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.