4,822 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Los Angeles, CA
- Los Angeles Accessible Apartments (200)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (1397)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (1082)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Gyms (546)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1043)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Parking (1931)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Pools (855)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (888)
- Los Angeles Co-Living Apartments (15)
- Los Angeles Dog Friendly Apartments (914)
- Los Angeles Furnished Apartments (365)
- Los Angeles Luxury Apartments (1906)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Los Angeles (409)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Los Angeles (427)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Los Angeles (195)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Los Angeles (212)
- Beverly Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- West Hollywood Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Culver City Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Burbank Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Santa Monica Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Marina del Rey Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Inglewood Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- San Fernando Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- El Segundo Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Los Angeles?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Los Angeles?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Los Angeles?
"I see your hair is burnin'. Hills are filled with fire. If they say I never loved you. You know they are a liar. Drivin' down your freeways. Midnight alleys roam. Cops in cars .... LA Woman, you're my woman." (The Doors, 'LA Woman')
Moving to Los Angeles is the continuation of the American dream, of traveling west towards the setting sun and carving out a life on the edge of the world.
The good news: You can do it. Renting an apartment in LA is far easier and less expensive than in cities of comparable size like San Francisco and New York. Legions of dreamers, wanderers, pioneers, artists and those in search for a better life have picked up and moved to the belly of the beast, and so can you.
The bad news: Los Angeles has over 100 definable neighborhoods, and deciding which one of them to live in can be intimidating. However, if you do your research, you too can join the masses in the land of milk and honey, the entertainment capital of the world, the center of the universe: the City of Angels.
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Angeles? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Los Angeles should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Los Angeles may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Los Angeles. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.