4,775 Apartments for rent in Los Angeles, CA with Garages
- Los Angeles Accessible Apartments (164)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (969)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Gyms (443)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (750)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Parking (1331)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Pools (616)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (653)
- Los Angeles Dog Friendly Apartments (668)
- Los Angeles Furnished Apartments (299)
- Los Angeles Luxury Apartments (1301)
- Los Angeles Pet Friendly Apartments (683)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (24)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Garages (23)
- Culver City Apartments with Garages (9)
- Burbank Apartments with Garages (13)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (48)
- Ladera Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Garages (9)
- Inglewood Apartments with Garages (10)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (23)
- San Fernando Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Los Angeles?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Los Angeles?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Los Angeles?
"I see your hair is burnin'. Hills are filled with fire. If they say I never loved you. You know they are a liar. Drivin' down your freeways. Midnight alleys roam. Cops in cars .... LA Woman, you're my woman." (The Doors, 'LA Woman')
Moving to Los Angeles is the continuation of the American dream, of traveling west towards the setting sun and carving out a life on the edge of the world.
The good news: You can do it. Renting an apartment in LA is far easier and less expensive than in cities of comparable size like San Francisco and New York. Legions of dreamers, wanderers, pioneers, artists and those in search for a better life have picked up and moved to the belly of the beast, and so can you.
The bad news: Los Angeles has over 100 definable neighborhoods, and deciding which one of them to live in can be intimidating. However, if you do your research, you too can join the masses in the land of milk and honey, the entertainment capital of the world, the center of the universe: the City of Angels.
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Angeles? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Los Angeles apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.