1,542 Short-term Apartments for rent in Los Angeles, CA
- Los Angeles Accessible Apartments (174)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (988)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (790)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Gyms (472)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (753)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Parking (1363)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Pools (659)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (686)
- Los Angeles Dog Friendly Apartments (672)
- Los Angeles Furnished Apartments (307)
- Los Angeles Luxury Apartments (1323)
- Los Angeles Pet Friendly Apartments (697)
- Beverly Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- West Hollywood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Culver City Short-term Apartments (4)
- Burbank Short-term Apartments (5)
- Santa Monica Short-term Apartments (6)
- Marina del Rey Short-term Apartments (5)
- Glendale Short-term Apartments (7)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lawndale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Redondo Beach Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Los Angeles?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Los Angeles?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Los Angeles?
"I see your hair is burnin'. Hills are filled with fire. If they say I never loved you. You know they are a liar. Drivin' down your freeways. Midnight alleys roam. Cops in cars .... LA Woman, you're my woman." (The Doors, 'LA Woman')
Moving to Los Angeles is the continuation of the American dream, of traveling west towards the setting sun and carving out a life on the edge of the world.
The good news: You can do it. Renting an apartment in LA is far easier and less expensive than in cities of comparable size like San Francisco and New York. Legions of dreamers, wanderers, pioneers, artists and those in search for a better life have picked up and moved to the belly of the beast, and so can you.
The bad news: Los Angeles has over 100 definable neighborhoods, and deciding which one of them to live in can be intimidating. However, if you do your research, you too can join the masses in the land of milk and honey, the entertainment capital of the world, the center of the universe: the City of Angels.
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Angeles? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Los Angeles takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.