4,566 Apartments for rent in Los Angeles, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Los Angeles (246)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Los Angeles (323)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Los Angeles (198)
- Los Angeles Accessible Apartments (164)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (969)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (748)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Gyms (443)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (750)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Parking (1331)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Pools (616)
- Los Angeles Dog Friendly Apartments (668)
- Los Angeles Furnished Apartments (299)
- Los Angeles Luxury Apartments (1301)
- Los Angeles Pet Friendly Apartments (683)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Los Angeles (125)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Culver City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Burbank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- Ladera Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Inglewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- San Fernando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Los Angeles?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Los Angeles?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Los Angeles?
"I see your hair is burnin'. Hills are filled with fire. If they say I never loved you. You know they are a liar. Drivin' down your freeways. Midnight alleys roam. Cops in cars .... LA Woman, you're my woman." (The Doors, 'LA Woman')
Moving to Los Angeles is the continuation of the American dream, of traveling west towards the setting sun and carving out a life on the edge of the world.
The good news: You can do it. Renting an apartment in LA is far easier and less expensive than in cities of comparable size like San Francisco and New York. Legions of dreamers, wanderers, pioneers, artists and those in search for a better life have picked up and moved to the belly of the beast, and so can you.
The bad news: Los Angeles has over 100 definable neighborhoods, and deciding which one of them to live in can be intimidating. However, if you do your research, you too can join the masses in the land of milk and honey, the entertainment capital of the world, the center of the universe: the City of Angels.
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Angeles? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Los Angeles offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Los Angeles. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Los Angeles can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.