Apartments for Rent in Phoenix, AZ with Parking
- Phoenix Accessible Apartments (212)
- Phoenix Apartments with Balconies (1338)
- Phoenix Apartments with Garages (734)
- Phoenix Apartments with Gyms (383)
- Phoenix Apartments with Hardwood Floors (394)
- Phoenix Apartments with Pools (974)
- Phoenix Apartments with Washer-Dryers (813)
- Phoenix Dog Friendly Apartments (1094)
- Phoenix Furnished Apartments (258)
- Phoenix Luxury Apartments (1936)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (1114)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Parking (15)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (161)
- Sun City Apartments with Parking (28)
- Tolleson Apartments with Parking (3)
- Youngtown Apartments with Parking (6)
- El Mirage Apartments with Parking (25)
- Tempe Apartments with Parking (200)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Parking (406)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Parking (7)
- Anthem Apartments with Parking (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Phoenix?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Phoenix?
"Come to this land of sunshine, to this land where life is young. Where the wide, wide world is waiting, the songs that will now be sung. Where the golden sun is flaming tnto warm, white shining day, and the sons of men are blazing their priceless right of way." (Margaret Rowe Clifford - "Arizona").
Phoenix is nestled in the low desert valley of Southern Arizona amongst saguaro cacti and a whole lotta mountains. In fact, nearly any which way you look from within Phoenix limits you’ll have a beautiful view of the mountains that ring the greater metropolitan area with some of the more local mountains spruced in between. Read: it’s pretty. Also read: you’ll probably want a room with a view and/or balcony, let’s help you navigate the apartment landscape shall we?
Having trouble with Craigslist Phoenix? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Phoenix apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.