1,614 Apartments for rent in Tempe, AZ with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tempe Accessible Apartments (48)
- Tempe Apartments with Balconies (160)
- Tempe Apartments with Gyms (79)
- Tempe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (72)
- Tempe Apartments with Parking (154)
- Tempe Apartments with Pools (147)
- Tempe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (119)
- Tempe Dog Friendly Apartments (142)
- Tempe Furnished Apartments (22)
- Tempe Luxury Apartments (200)
- Tempe Pet Friendly Apartments (144)
- Chandler Apartments with Garages (125)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Garages (5)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Garages (5)
- Gilbert Apartments with Garages (141)
- Mesa Apartments with Garages (125)
- Phoenix Apartments with Garages (628)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Garages (25)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Garages (280)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Garages (19)
- Tolleson Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Tempe?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Tempe?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tempe?
Greetings! A little birdie (or was it a grinning, pitchfork-wielding Sun Devil?) told us you were looking for a place to call home in the Phoenix, AZ suburb of Tempe. Good call. Journey on, and we can help you find a primo pad in the city that puts the "fun" in the Valley of the Sun in no time (It’s in there somewhere, trust us).
Having trouble with Craigslist Tempe? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Tempe apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.