536 Apartments for rent in Peoria, AZ with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Peoria Accessible Apartments (21)
- Peoria Apartments with Balconies (125)
- Peoria Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Peoria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Peoria Apartments with Parking (118)
- Peoria Apartments with Pools (81)
- Peoria Apartments with Washer-Dryers (60)
- Peoria Dog Friendly Apartments (83)
- Peoria Furnished Apartments (25)
- Peoria Luxury Apartments (173)
- Peoria Pet Friendly Apartments (86)
- Sun City West Apartments with Garages (23)
- Sun City Apartments with Garages (12)
- Surprise Apartments with Garages (94)
- Anthem Apartments with Garages (11)
- El Mirage Apartments with Garages (20)
- Youngtown Apartments with Garages (2)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (101)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Garages (6)
- Phoenix Apartments with Garages (628)
- Cave Creek Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Peoria?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Peoria?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Peoria?
"Hey Willie, let's pack up and catch us a slow train/And go back to Phoenix to a far brighter day/Where stars were for shining in the Arizona sky/And music meant more than fortune or fame." (-- Waylon Jennings, "Hey Willie")
What's to know about Peoria, Arizona? The city is a large suburb of Phoenix, with a population of more than 154,000 people. But perhaps more importantly, Peoria is home to the spring training camp for the San Diego Padres and the Seattle Mariners. If that's not enough reason to check out this area, take note that it was named in Money Magazine's Top 100 Places to Live in 2008. All of these factors may provide the ideal place to find an apartment to rent in Peoria. See more
Peoria apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.