Apartments for rent in Phoenix, AZ with Garages
- Phoenix Accessible Apartments (153)
- Phoenix Apartments with Balconies (748)
- Phoenix Apartments with Gyms (294)
- Phoenix Apartments with Hardwood Floors (253)
- Phoenix Apartments with Parking (702)
- Phoenix Apartments with Pools (694)
- Phoenix Apartments with Washer-Dryers (383)
- Phoenix Dog Friendly Apartments (796)
- Phoenix Furnished Apartments (159)
- Phoenix Luxury Apartments (1198)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (801)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Garages (5)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (70)
- Sun City Apartments with Garages (14)
- Tolleson Apartments with Garages (1)
- Youngtown Apartments with Garages (3)
- El Mirage Apartments with Garages (22)
- Tempe Apartments with Garages (55)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Garages (224)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Anthem Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Phoenix?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Phoenix?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Phoenix?
"Come to this land of sunshine, to this land where life is young. Where the wide, wide world is waiting, the songs that will now be sung. Where the golden sun is flaming tnto warm, white shining day, and the sons of men are blazing their priceless right of way." (Margaret Rowe Clifford - "Arizona").
Phoenix is nestled in the low desert valley of Southern Arizona amongst saguaro cacti and a whole lotta mountains. In fact, nearly any which way you look from within Phoenix limits you’ll have a beautiful view of the mountains that ring the greater metropolitan area with some of the more local mountains spruced in between. Read: it’s pretty. Also read: you’ll probably want a room with a view and/or balcony, let’s help you navigate the apartment landscape shall we?
Having trouble with Craigslist Phoenix? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Phoenix apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.