Studio Apartments for rent in Phoenix, AZ
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Phoenix (9)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Phoenix (86)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Phoenix (90)
- Phoenix Accessible Apartments (153)
- Phoenix Apartments with Balconies (750)
- Phoenix Apartments with Garages (426)
- Phoenix Apartments with Gyms (295)
- Phoenix Apartments with Hardwood Floors (251)
- Phoenix Apartments with Parking (708)
- Phoenix Apartments with Pools (709)
- Phoenix Apartments with Washer-Dryers (389)
- Phoenix Dog Friendly Apartments (811)
- Phoenix Furnished Apartments (162)
- Phoenix Luxury Apartments (1210)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (816)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Phoenix (61)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Phoenix?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Phoenix?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Phoenix?
"Come to this land of sunshine, to this land where life is young. Where the wide, wide world is waiting, the songs that will now be sung. Where the golden sun is flaming tnto warm, white shining day, and the sons of men are blazing their priceless right of way." (Margaret Rowe Clifford - "Arizona").
Phoenix is nestled in the low desert valley of Southern Arizona amongst saguaro cacti and a whole lotta mountains. In fact, nearly any which way you look from within Phoenix limits you’ll have a beautiful view of the mountains that ring the greater metropolitan area with some of the more local mountains spruced in between. Read: it’s pretty. Also read: you’ll probably want a room with a view and/or balcony, let’s help you navigate the apartment landscape shall we?
Having trouble with Craigslist Phoenix? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Phoenix living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Phoenix during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.