Short-term Apartments for rent in Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix Accessible Apartments (151)
- Phoenix Apartments with Balconies (737)
- Phoenix Apartments with Garages (426)
- Phoenix Apartments with Gyms (292)
- Phoenix Apartments with Hardwood Floors (255)
- Phoenix Apartments with Parking (695)
- Phoenix Apartments with Pools (692)
- Phoenix Apartments with Washer-Dryers (380)
- Phoenix Dog Friendly Apartments (791)
- Phoenix Furnished Apartments (158)
- Phoenix Luxury Apartments (1190)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (795)
- Glendale Short-term Apartments (30)
- Sun City Short-term Apartments (1)
- Tempe Short-term Apartments (41)
- Scottsdale Short-term Apartments (46)
- Litchfield Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Peoria Short-term Apartments (10)
- Avondale Short-term Apartments (6)
- Fountain Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Chandler Short-term Apartments (38)
- Surprise Short-term Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Phoenix?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Phoenix?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Phoenix?
"Come to this land of sunshine, to this land where life is young. Where the wide, wide world is waiting, the songs that will now be sung. Where the golden sun is flaming tnto warm, white shining day, and the sons of men are blazing their priceless right of way." (Margaret Rowe Clifford - "Arizona").
Phoenix is nestled in the low desert valley of Southern Arizona amongst saguaro cacti and a whole lotta mountains. In fact, nearly any which way you look from within Phoenix limits you’ll have a beautiful view of the mountains that ring the greater metropolitan area with some of the more local mountains spruced in between. Read: it’s pretty. Also read: you’ll probably want a room with a view and/or balcony, let’s help you navigate the apartment landscape shall we?
Having trouble with Craigslist Phoenix? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Phoenix takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.