Apartments for Rent in Phoenix, AZ with Pools
- Phoenix Accessible Apartments (213)
- Phoenix Apartments with Balconies (1284)
- Phoenix Apartments with Garages (734)
- Phoenix Apartments with Gyms (372)
- Phoenix Apartments with Hardwood Floors (393)
- Phoenix Apartments with Parking (1182)
- Phoenix Apartments with Washer-Dryers (818)
- Phoenix Dog Friendly Apartments (1115)
- Phoenix Furnished Apartments (256)
- Phoenix Luxury Apartments (1902)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (1135)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Pools (29)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (132)
- Sun City Apartments with Pools (10)
- Tolleson Apartments with Pools (5)
- Youngtown Apartments with Pools (1)
- El Mirage Apartments with Pools (8)
- Tempe Apartments with Pools (182)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Pools (592)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Pools (10)
- Anthem Apartments with Pools (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Phoenix?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Phoenix?
"Come to this land of sunshine, to this land where life is young. Where the wide, wide world is waiting, the songs that will now be sung. Where the golden sun is flaming tnto warm, white shining day, and the sons of men are blazing their priceless right of way." (Margaret Rowe Clifford - "Arizona").
Phoenix is nestled in the low desert valley of Southern Arizona amongst saguaro cacti and a whole lotta mountains. In fact, nearly any which way you look from within Phoenix limits you’ll have a beautiful view of the mountains that ring the greater metropolitan area with some of the more local mountains spruced in between. Read: it’s pretty. Also read: you’ll probably want a room with a view and/or balcony, let’s help you navigate the apartment landscape shall we?
Having trouble with Craigslist Phoenix? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Phoenix means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Phoenix could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.