Apartments for Rent in Phoenix, AZ with Gyms
- Phoenix Accessible Apartments (214)
- Phoenix Apartments with Balconies (1218)
- Phoenix Apartments with Garages (701)
- Phoenix Apartments with Hardwood Floors (395)
- Phoenix Apartments with Parking (1134)
- Phoenix Apartments with Pools (959)
- Phoenix Apartments with Washer-Dryers (791)
- Phoenix Dog Friendly Apartments (1100)
- Phoenix Furnished Apartments (242)
- Phoenix Luxury Apartments (1805)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (1122)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Sun City Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Tolleson Apartments with Gyms (2)
- El Mirage Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tempe Apartments with Gyms (80)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Gyms (205)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Anthem Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Sun City West Apartments with Gyms (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Phoenix?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Phoenix?
"Come to this land of sunshine, to this land where life is young. Where the wide, wide world is waiting, the songs that will now be sung. Where the golden sun is flaming tnto warm, white shining day, and the sons of men are blazing their priceless right of way." (Margaret Rowe Clifford - "Arizona").
Phoenix is nestled in the low desert valley of Southern Arizona amongst saguaro cacti and a whole lotta mountains. In fact, nearly any which way you look from within Phoenix limits you’ll have a beautiful view of the mountains that ring the greater metropolitan area with some of the more local mountains spruced in between. Read: it’s pretty. Also read: you’ll probably want a room with a view and/or balcony, let’s help you navigate the apartment landscape shall we?
Having trouble with Craigslist Phoenix? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Phoenix renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.