1,083 Studio Apartments for rent in Wheaton, MD
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Wheaton (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wheaton (2)
- Wheaton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Wheaton Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Wheaton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Wheaton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Wheaton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Wheaton Apartments with Parking (11)
- Wheaton Apartments with Pools (5)
- Wheaton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Wheaton Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Wheaton Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Silver Spring Studio Apartments (21)
- North Bethesda Studio Apartments (9)
- Chevy Chase Studio Apartments (3)
- Bethesda Studio Apartments (8)
- Rockville Studio Apartments (11)
- Adelphi Studio Apartments (2)
- Calverton Studio Apartments (1)
- College Park Studio Apartments (5)
- Hyattsville Studio Apartments (4)
- Mount Rainier Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Wheaton?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Wheaton?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Wheaton?
Bet you didn't know Wheaton was named after Major General in the Union Army, Frank Wheaton. Major General Wheaton helped repel Jubal Earlys Confederate raiders headed for the U.S. Capitol, and had a town named for his efforts.
Wheaton is within the boundaries of Silver Spring, Maryland, and as such is a convenient commuting community for workers heading for Washington, D.C. It has its own metro stop, cleverly (or not so cleverly) named Wheaton, and a population hovering at about 48,000. Within the Wheaton community, the downtown area houses many shops and restaurants, including the Wheaton Mall, which is a shopping mecca with major chain stores and boutique shops.
Having trouble with Craigslist Wheaton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Wheaton living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Wheaton during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.