1,023 Studio Apartments for rent in North Bethesda, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished Studio Apartments in North Bethesda (1)
- North Bethesda Accessible Apartments (12)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Balconies (42)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Garages (25)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Gyms (29)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Parking (48)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Pools (34)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- North Bethesda Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- North Bethesda Furnished Apartments (5)
- North Bethesda Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in North Bethesda (7)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Bethesda (7)
- Kensington Studio Apartments (1)
- Bethesda Studio Apartments (8)
- Rockville Studio Apartments (11)
- Wheaton Studio Apartments (2)
- Chevy Chase Studio Apartments (2)
- Chevy Chase Village Studio Apartments (4)
- Friendship Heights Village Studio Apartments (1)
- Silver Spring Studio Apartments (20)
- McLean Studio Apartments (1)
- Gaithersburg Studio Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in North Bethesda?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in North Bethesda?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in North Bethesda?
"Now rumors abound all over this town/Till you dont know whats true anymore/ But I heard what I heard and I saw what I saw/That day by the pool of Bethesda." (Mindy Jostyn and Jacob Brackman, "Pool of Bethesda")
North Bethesda, Maryland is home to the tony and tuned in. Washington DC’s neighbor to the north, this vibrant urban community of 108,000 is known for its bustling arts and sciences scene: from art galleries, ethnic restaurants and live music to its status as home to some of the world’s most brilliant bio-medical minds. Where else can you find elite research institutions like the National Library of Medicine, the National Institutes of Health, and the National Naval Medical Center all in one densely packed spot? R.E.M. fans will recognize the name of North Bethesda’s neighboring city, Rockville, to which Michael Stipe warblingly warned us not to return. But residents and visitors alike find plenty of reasons to return to North Bethesda, from its appealing neighborhoods and strong sense of community to everything that goes with proximity to the country’s most prominent powerbrokers. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of North Bethesda living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in North Bethesda during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.