98 Apartments for Rent Near OHSU
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Portland Accessible Apartments (129)
- Portland Apartments with Balconies (181)
- Portland Apartments with Garages (130)
- Portland Apartments with Gyms (133)
- Portland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (159)
- Portland Apartments with Parking (209)
- Portland Apartments with Pools (49)
- Portland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (171)
- Portland Dog Friendly Apartments (213)
- Portland Furnished Apartments (16)
- Portland Luxury Apartments (151)
- Portland Pet Friendly Apartments (221)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Milwaukie, OR Apartments (17)
- Vancouver, WA Apartments (172)
- West Haven-Sylvan, OR Apartments (9)
- Raleigh Hills, OR Apartments (6)
- Oak Grove, OR Apartments (7)
- Minnehaha, WA Apartments (5)
- West Slope, OR Apartments (5)
- Garden Home-Whitford, OR Apartments (4)
- Lake Oswego, OR Apartments (46)
- Hazel Dell, WA Apartments (29)
- Walnut Grove, WA Apartments (8)
- Cedar Mill, OR Apartments (11)
- Cedar Hills, OR Apartments (4)
- Gladstone, OR Apartments (7)
- Happy Valley, OR Apartments (18)
- Five Corners, WA Apartments (9)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Oregon Health & Science University?
The average rent for an apartment near Oregon Health & Science University is $2,050.