497 Studio Apartments for rent in Portland, OR
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Portland (10)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Portland (82)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Portland (113)
- Portland Accessible Apartments (129)
- Portland Apartments with Balconies (186)
- Portland Apartments with Garages (135)
- Portland Apartments with Gyms (130)
- Portland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (151)
- Portland Apartments with Parking (195)
- Portland Apartments with Pools (46)
- Portland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (168)
- Portland Dog Friendly Apartments (209)
- Portland Furnished Apartments (15)
- Portland Luxury Apartments (145)
- Portland Pet Friendly Apartments (212)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Portland (89)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Portland?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Portland?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Portland?
"Well Portland, Oregon and sloe gin fizz. If that ain't love then tell me what is." (-Loretta Lynn, "Portland Oregon")
Portland, where the dream of the 90s is still alive! Whether you’re an outdoor sports guru interested in maximizing your time on mountain and coast or a caffeinated fashionista joining the hipster pilgrimage, Portland, Oregon, is a fun and funky place to inhabit. But the intention to be a Portlander is only part of the formula; you still need a place to crash, right? Let’s find you a flippin’ sweet apartment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Portland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Portland living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Portland during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.